1.9.2017 - 31.8.2019
Erasmus+ Key Action 2
The main objective of the project was to develop how to give every student a personalised learning experience. Developing personalised learning is essential in working towards a society where everyone is able to progress, achieve and participate.
Project's 5 intellectual outputs:
- Framework Schoolprofile Personalised learning (Sweden)
- Description of 'teacherprofiles' with the focus on personalised learning (UK)
- Description of the learning environment for a succesful execution of personalised learning (Poland). Important part of this description will be the use of ICT.
- Curriculum teachertraining academy with the focus on personalised learning (Finland)
- Guideline for implementation of personalised learning (Netherlands).
Each partner was to develop its intellectual output and find practices and tools to enhance personalised learning in European schools.
Seija Koskela, email@example.com