Competitiveness Development in Engineering, ICT and Bioeconomy
School of Technology has over 60 years long history in engineering and technology education. Our expertise area cover mechanical engineering, electrification and automation, purchasing and logistics, information technology, as well as multidisciplinary applied sciences such as cyber security and robotics. With the extensive expertises and high-quality Finnish Pedagogy, our Global Education Services offer intensive courses and tailor-made programs to students and professionals . We also cooperate with international higher education institutions to provide joint degree programs.
- Automation & Robotics, Cybersecurity & Data Analytics, Coating Technology, Renewable Energy and Bioeconomy
- Finnish engineering pedagogy: student-centred and problem-based learning methods with soft skills emphasized across all engineering programs
- Highly equipped laboratories and strong applied research, development and innovation in above mentioned strategic areas
- Virtual learning environment and education applications
- Wide range of network and deep cooperation with industries
- Sustainable development -perspective integrated into all our engineering education.
Services and Solutions
Development of degree programs in technology discipline
In cooperation with international higher education institutions, joint development and delivery of Bachelor/Master’s Degree Programs for groups of qualified youths/experienced technology practitioners.
Consulting in revision of technology education system
Consulting in areas including engineering education curricula, technical educators’ qualifications, advanced engineering pedagogy and learning environments.
Technological services for industry
Specific services in highly equipped accredited laboratories such as Calibration Centre, Machine Vision Lab., Process and Automation Lab., Fatigue Testing Lab., Chemistry Lab., Logistics Lab., Building´s Automation Lab, Concrete Testing Lab., Biomass Boilers Testing Lab. and Solid Biofuel Analysis Lab. and JYVSECTEC-Cyber Security Research, Training and Development Centre.
Skills Up Training
Tailor-made skills up training for professionals from industry, intensive program or thematic study visits (to Finland) designed for educators and professionals. The contents may be built around our expertise areas.
Double-Degree Program, Partner: Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, Germany, since 2011
3+1 Joint-Degree programme In Purchasing and Logistics Engineering with Chinese partner, 2019-2028
CyberSec4Europe, Flagship 1 Cyber Security Exercise, 1/2021
ITPRO Double-Degree Program, Central Europe, since 2000
Paper machine Technology International Skills-Up Training, China, 2012 - 2013