This accessibility statement applies to https://www.jamk.fi/ and has been updated on 24 January, 2022. The website is subject to the Act on the Provision of Digital Services. Under the Act, public online services must be accessible. This website should be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. AA Standard.
The evaluation of www.jamk.fi was carried out by Jamk.
We monitor accessibility issues of the website with Siteimprove's web accessibility tools continuously and do our best to fix any detected issues on the website and its content.
Accessibililty of the service
The website largely meets the requirements of the accessibility criteria required.
Some parts of the website are not fully accessible. The key shortcomings in the accessibility of the online service are described below.
Container element is empty
- Inaccessible content and deficiencies: Some pages have a container element which is empty.
- Accessibility issue: WCAG 1.3.1 Information and relationships
Links without a text alternative
- Inaccessible content and deficiencies: Some pages have links without a text alternative.
- Accessibility issue: WCAG 2.4.4 Link purpose (in context)
Element IDs are not unique
- Inaccessible content and deficiencies: Some pages have elements which do not have unique element IDs.
- Accessibility issue: WCAG 4.1.1 Parsing
Text alternative is missing
- Inaccessible content and deficiencies: Some pages have links without a text alternative or videos embedded with inline frames (iframe) that include a button without a text alternative. Some pages have videos embedded with inline frames (iframe) that do not have a descriptive text alternative.
- Accessibility issue: WCAG 4.1.2 Name, role, value
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us by email at saavutettavuus(at) jamk.fi
If you find that the accessibility requirements are not met at our website, please contact us first to report the issue. It may take up to 14 days for us to reply. If you are not satisfied with our answer or you fail to get an answer from us within 14 days, you can report the matter to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. You will find detailed information about how the matter is dealt with on the website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website is published in Finnish and Swedish.
Contact information for supervising authority
Accessibility supervision unit
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Tel. (switchboard) +358 (0)295 016 000