Instructions for students stuyding through EduFutura and CampusOnline.
Cross-institutional studies - instructions for incoming students at Jamk
Welcome to study at Jamk University of Applied Sciences! Below, you can find instructions to help you get started with your studies at Jamk.
1. Get Jamk username and password
You need a personal user name and password to log in to the Jamk network and services. You can check your username and change its password with your Finnish online bank account ID using Self service password reset (link to the service below).
If you do not have a suitable online bank ID or there are some other problems using service, please contact: campusonline(at)jamk.fi. If you are EduFutura student please contact: avoinamk(at)jamk.fi.
Also read the Jamk Network Guide to New Users in the Helpdesk (link below).
Please note that most ICT services in Jamk require strong authentication.
2. Log in to the learning environment
Jamk uses the web-based learning environment Moodle. You can access the environment using the Jamk username and password. The course environment opens just before the commencement of the studies.
Log in to the Moodle environment. You will see the course in Moodle on the first day of the studies, at the latest.
3. Read Jamk email
4. Get to know the course descriptions
Read the course description already before starting your studies. It details the learning outcomes and required assignments on the course, among other things. The descriptions can be found at the web sites of CampusOnline and EduFutura (links below).
If you want you can test your digital skills (link below).
5. Retrieve credits after your studies
After the end of the studies, the teacher evaluates the studies and enters the grade into Jamk’s transcript of records.
Transcripts of records are delivered in different ways, depending on at which university of applied sciences you study. You can use My Studyinfo (link below) or ask electronic transcripts of records from the target university. Check and read carefully the instructions for sharing study attainments on the website of your home university.
Home university = university of applied sciences, where you are studying for a degree.
Target university = the university of applied sciences, which organizes the CampusOnline-studies you have done.
Students at University of Jyväskylä (JYU) and Gradia can use the My Studyinfo (Oma opintopolku) -service.
Creating a link in My Studyinfo-service
- Log in to My Studyinfo-service (link below). NOTE: this service is only in Finnish.
- Go to My completed studies and click Proceed to studies. You can access these services in My Studyinfo only by logging in via Suomi.fi e-Identification with Finnish online banking credentials (e-identification must be enabled), a Finnish electronic ID-card or mobile certificate. Identification methods for foreigners in Suomi.fi e-Identification are not currently supported. If you can't use My Studyinfo, contact your home institute (JYU or Gradia) for further instructions.
- Select "Jaa suoritustietoja" (Share data).
- Select the study information you wish to share and click on “Jaa valitsemasi opinnot”. (Share selected study information).
- The site creates a link to the studies you have chosen. Click “Kopioi linkki” (copy the link).
- Send the link you copied by e-mail to the representative of your own educational institution.
6. Follow these instructions if you need to cancel your studies
If you need to cancel your participation in the CampusOnline studies, please send a notice of cancellation to campusonline(at)jamk.fi or EduFutura studies to avoinamk(at)jamk.fi.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions or want to give feedback about Cross-institutional studies (CampusOnline or EduFutura), please contact us via Cross-institutional students' contact form.