Electronic services for all students and clients of educational services. Forms and instructions for electronic services.
Study certificate and transcript of records from Peppi
You can order an electronically signed study certificate and transcript of records. The Atomi service can be found in Peppi on the front page of the student's desktop.
If you don't have access to Peppi, you may request these documents by using the contact form.
Electronic applications and forms
- Revised Study Plan (pdf)
- Request for Restoration of the Study Right (e-form)
- Instructions: no enrollment for attendance or non-attendance
- Instructions: expired study entitlement after extended study period
- Instructions for discretionary extension of study period at Elmo student intranet (login required)
Recognition and assessment of learning
Use the forms below to apply for recognition (replacement and inclusion) or recognition of otherwise acquired skills.
- Application for Recognition of Prior Learning and Experience (instructions)
- Instructions and forms for students in the School of Professional Teacher Education
- Discretionary extension of study period
- Application for Individual Special Arrangements during Studies (instructions)
- Application for a degree certificate (degree student)
- Application for a degree certificate (professional teacher education student)
- Discontinuation of studies
- Detailed transcript request for nursing graduates
- With this form you can request a detailed transcript information of your nursing studies to different licensing or registration purposes from Jamk for a fee.
Forms and applications at Elmo intranet (login required)
Forms for students in the School of Professional Teacher Education
A student who is not satisfied with the assessment of his/her performance should first discuss the issue with the teacher or Thesis Work Group in question. If the answer provided by the teacher is not satisfactory, the student may submit a written request for assessment review to the teacher responsible or Thesis Work Group for the assessment within 14 days of the registration of the grade in the Peppi system. If the student is not satisfied with the response to the appeal against assessment they received from the teacher or Thesis Work Group afterwards, they may appeal against the decision from the Jamk's Board of Examiners.
- Request for Assessment Review Teacher or Thesis Work Groups.dotx
- Request for Assessment Review to the Board of Examiners.dotx
- Read more in the Degree Regulations
Submit a service request
You may submit your service request. You may also give feedback of this page.
- Click "New ticket"
- Select the field of the category "Study Services - Opintopalvelut" or some other Service
Book online guidance time
Reception times can also be booked and held online.
Exam - flexible exams at Jamk
Exam allows a student to take exams when it best suits them, using a computer in a video-monitored room. Jamk has three Examstudios: two in Rajakatu and one in Lutakko. Using the Exam visit, you can take your own university’s exam in another university’s exam room.
- Studyinfo.fi - information for planning and studying at different stages of life, credit and degree information database
Verification of electronic documents
Atomi Validator can be used to verify documents electronically signed by Atomi. Atomi electronically signs documents using the certificate of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency of Finland.
PassTrace can be used to verify the degree certificates of Jamk University of Applied Sciences. The digital authentication allows the information to be verified by anyone, from anywhere, at any time.
Student Services Request for Certified Copies
Here you can order, for example, a degree certificate, a copy of an archived thesis or course descriptions from the student services for a fee.