Sport Business - Corporate Social Responsibility and Sport Seminar
Jamk's Sport Business seminars are back! The theme for 2022 is Corporate responsibility and Sports. Mark the date in your calendar and find the latest event updates on this event page!
Experts in the field guide us into the world of social responsibility in sport business
Accessability in sports has been a topic in more than one way - not only is it about who can participate in sports, but how different types of people can spectate them. In the seminar we'll hear experiences about the topic from Pietarinkadun Oilers - a charity sports team consisting of Finnish celebrities and sport stars. We'll also get insights from Jamk alumni and Köln sport university's doctor Stefan Walzel.
Learn more about the tentative programme!
First half 12.00-14.00
- 12 pm - Welcome / Opening speech
- 12.10 pm - Dr. Stefan Walzel
- 13.10 pm - Insights from an Alumni, Liinamaija Rummukainen, Olympic committee
- 13.35 pm - Insights from an Alumni, Simo Kokkonen, Sales Manager FC Lahti
Enjoy some tea or coffee and some fresh fruits on your break and network with other participants.
Second half 14.30-16.00
- 14.30 pm - Juan Fuentes Fernandez, Delegate of LaLiga to the Nordic Countries
- 15.15 pm - Janne Kiema, Pietarinkadun Oilers
- 16.00 pm - Seminar Ends