Visitors from the EU member states, Nordic Countries, Liechtenstein and Switzerland don’t need to have a visa nor residence permit. Visa is a permit to enter the country for short term and temporary visits, for three months stay at the most. For a stay over three months residence permit is required.

More information about residence permit is provided by Finnish Immigration Service.
More information about applying, granting and validity of Visa you can find from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Finland.

For Visa application you will need an invitation from JAMK. We will provide you the invitation after the receiving department has accepted the visit and a detailed programme has been made. Invitation is sent only for your visit at JAMK and written only for the period you will stay at JAMK. The decision of granting visa will be made by the Finnish Authorities e.g. Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Finland.