International UAS online Entrance examination concerns Jamk's International Business, Tourism Management, Nursing, Purchasing and Logistics Engineering & Automation and Robotics.
The International UAS Exam will be held online on 6 March 2024.
The entrance examination assesses the applicants’ abilities to study in universities of applied sciences. The entrance examination does not contain any pre-reading materials or pre-tasks. In order to be invited to the second phase group interview, you have to pass all the exam sections. Applicant must score minimum points in order to be selected for admission.
English language profiency certificate
To be selected by the International UAS Exam, the applicants have to prove their English language skills by 24 January 2024, 3.00 pm Finnish time. Read more from How to Apply for Bachelor's degrees (Who can apply? -> International UAS Exam: English language requirements) .
The applicant needs a valid, acceptable identification document to be able to participate in the International UAS Exam. The following documents are accepted as proof of identity:
- A biometric passport (ICAO 9303 standard com pliant)
- A biometric EU/EEA identification card (ICAO 9303 standard compliant)
The passport/identification card has to comply with the ICAO 9303 standard. Other passports/identification cards are not accepted.
- You have to submit the number of your biometric passport or EU/EEA identification card to the application form during the application period.
- In addition, you have to attach a copy of that document to your application form on 24 January 2024 at 3:00 pm Finnish time (UTC+2) at the latest.
- You must attach a copy of both sides of the EU/EEA identification card to your application form.
- If the information you submit is incorrect or you do not submit this information to the application by the given time limit, you cannot identify yourself in the exam.
Read more about identification and up to date information at UASinfo.fi.