The SENEL project was coordinated by the University of Northampton, School of Education.
This collaborative project comprised partners, with direct experience and complementary skills. The consortium included one institution of higher education from each participating country, in conjunction with one national partner of differing organisational structures including VET/HE institutions, NGOs and disability organisations, all of whom offer specific skills and knowledge to maximise pan-European impact on the target audience consortium.
- University of Northampton/School of Education (UoN), United Kingdom
- Activate Learning (AL), United Kingdom
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences, School of Professional Teacher Education (former Teacher Education College), Finland
- The Finnish Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (FAIDD), Finland
- Katholische Jugendfürsorge der Diözese Augsburg e. V., Private Fachakademie für Heilpädagogik, Germany
- Berufsschule Sankt Georg (BSG) zur sonderpaedagogischen Foerderung Kempten, Germany
- Masaryk University/Faculty of Education (MU), Czech Republic
- AGAPO, o.p.s., Czech Republic
Note! Not all information is up to date. The information of the organizations has not been updated since the end of the project.