1. To describe and share the national practices related to the multicultural competence and identify weaknesses, challenges and good practices of the learning process of the foreign students in practical placement aiming at fostering interchange and strengthening trust and enhancing transnational communication between HEIs and training institution partners.
2. To promote the use of shared systematical and standardized procedures among HEIs and training institutions to harmonize the internationalization process of practical placements, to develop guidance methods and to support learning processes of foreign exchange and degree students.
3. To develop and implement the Multicultural coaching programme for the mentors and teachers in order to reinforce the link between curricular education activities with the development process of the practical placements and increase knowledge and skills of multiculturality among the mentors and teachers.
4. Produce and pilot the tailored actions of guidance of foreign students in each partner countries and peer-learn the pilots aiming at share innovations and creative solutions which can be incorporated into the national curriculums activities.
5. To create a strong learning community of the Soulbus consortium partners in order to continue educational collaboration beyond the project’s life cycle.