Free-of-charge studies for people who have fled Ukraine and are in Finland with temporary protection -status
Courses in Jamk Open Studies are free for people who have fled Ukraine and are in Finland with temporary protection -status.
- Get acquainted with the open studies.
- Enrol: On the electronic form, check the box next to ‘other’ and write ‘UKR’ in the additional information field. Bypass online payment (you can close the page in the online payment section)
- Verify your eligibility for free-of-charge studies within a day by using secure email (link below), message to avoinamk(at)jamk.fi. Enter the title “Certificate for free-of-charge studies” and in the message section the studies / study module for which you have enrolled. You can verify your eligibility by sending an image or scanned document of
- the document that you have received from the Finnish police when you applied for temporary protection or asylum
- or the decision of temporary protection
- or your residence permit card
NOTE! Always submit a certificate when registering for a new course!